13. Rules for Posting
As part of the Services, Fifty Thousand Plus may allow you to post content on bulletin boards, blogs, social media pages and/or at various other publicly available Sites. These forums may be hosted by Fifty Thousand Plus, one of our third party service providers or a third party. When posting you agree to the following.
• You are responsible for all content you submit, upload, post or store through the Services.
• You are responsible for all materials ("Content") uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You grant Fifty Thousand Plus a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use any content provided through our Service, affiliate sites or platforms. You are responsible for any lost date. Fifty Thousand Plus is not responsible for the content or data you submit through the Service. You hereby grant us Fifty Thousand Plus, LLC a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of content in connection with Service or any portion of the business of Fifty Thousand Plus including without limitations for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site, derivative works thereof, in any media or through any media channels. You hereby gran each User a non-exclusive license to access your post content through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display or perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under this agreement.
• You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person or to post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate. You will not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion. You will not interfere with other Users' use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of the Sites, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
• Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
• You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of the Sites that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
• You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Services are prohibited.
• You agree that we may use any content, feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the content and feedback you provide to us in any way.
• You acknowledge that Fifty Thousand Plus may use a third party to help us provide, host and operate the "Get Help" area of the Service and/or other areas of the Service. You agree that if you choose to participate in, or post content to, the these areas of the Service, such as by posting a new topic, following a topic or replying to an existing topic, then you agree to also comply with Terms of us for that third party, in addition to the terms of this Agreement.
The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange information with other users of the Services and the public. Fifty Thousand Plus does not support and is not responsible for the content in these community forums. Please use respect when you interact with other users. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which Fifty Thousand Plus is not responsible.
Back to Top